THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER BEING PRODUCED.
- audio spectrum analyzer with the following bands: 150Hz, 300Hz, 600Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 6KHz, 8KHz
- several animation patterns depending on the display units used
- displays are connected using standard UTP cable and 2 RJ45 connectors
- audio line connection via 3.5mm stereo jacks (audio input / pass-through)
- a built-in microphone allows the device to be used stand alone without an audio signal connected
- automatic level control for optimal visualization of the audio spectrum regardless of the input signal level
- several built-in RGB backlight animations
- easy to use menu structure with LC display and push buttons
- built-in menus for tube burn-in and calibration (IN-13 display unit)
- USB interface for computer control
- 2 RJ11 connectors for future expansions (game controllers, ...)
- based on an atmega1284 AVR microcontroller
- easy firmware update possible via USB using dedicated software (Windows, Linux)
- can be used with your own firmware too (for other projects)
- power supply: the device is powered via the display units, 12V DC 100mA max.
- stand-by mode which allows to turn off the display units
- attractive acrylic design
- dimensions BxDxH: 122 x 124 x 34 mm
- weight: 260g
Important: this device is intended as a music visualizer for entertainment purposes only. It should not be considered as an accurate measuring instrument.