1-Wire 12V RGB LED strip controller
- Controls RGB LED strips up to 4A@12V per channel which equals 150W.
- Can also be used for dimming white LED lamps or even 12 halogen bulbs.
- 1 KHz PWM channels for flicker free operation.
- Phase shifted (120 degrees) PWM channels to minimize total current at low PWM duty cycles.
- 1-Wire logic based on DS2408 chip.
- Output stage MOSFETs with very low RDSon, rated up to 80A, no cooling required.
- 1-Wire circuit is galvanically isolated from the LED power supply to avoid possible ground bounces and ground loops which may interfere with 1-Wire bus communication.
- 1-Wire connections via standardized RJ45 jacks or screw terminals.
- DS2408 can be powered parasitically or via 5V wire on the RJ45 jacks.
- Compact footprint due to the use of SMD components.
- Microcontroller can be easily replaced if you want to experiment with your own firmware.
- Home automation, domotics.